Immunity, Cough and Cold, Anti-allergic
Natural, Vegan, Sugar Free
Ingredients: Green Tea 14% (Camellia sinensis), Turmeric 5% (Curcuma longa)^, Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)^, Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)^, Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)^, Mint (Mentha spicata spp.)^, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)^, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)^, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)^
^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)
1 Serving Contains: Energy: 1.36Kcal, Carbs: 0.3g, Protein:0g, Fat:0g
Rakshan refers to protection. Our green tea helps strengthen your body's defences to protect you from illnesses. The supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves are infused with 10 Ayurvedic herbs such as Turmeric, Amla, Tulsi, Giloy and others that bolster your immune system. Antioxidants in the leaves help curb the effects of free radicals in the body thereby supporting good health. The tea is packed in pyramid tea bags that have a larger volume. This allows the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest and ooze an enriching aroma and flavour. GREEN TEA WITH AN AYURVEDIC TWIST: Rakshan is a composition of 14% green tea leaves and 86% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It contains 10 immune-boosting herbs and spices such as turmeric, amla, tulsi, giloy and others. With these herbs and spices, the tea oozes an enriching aroma and flavour that uplifts your tea drinking experience.
SUPPORTS STRONG IMMUNITY: The beneficial properties of each herb supports a stronger immunity. Curcumin, an active compound in Turmeric, helps curb inflammation in the body. Amla is a powerhouse of vitamin C that helps detoxify. Tulsi is known to help alleviate respiratory troubles and giloy aids early recovery.
HANDPICKED WHOLE LEAF TEA FROM ASSAM: The Kapiva Rakshan Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Whole leaf tea yields greater nutrition and has an enhanced flavour.
PACKED IN PYRAMID TEA BAGS: Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume and allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest. These bags contain tea that is fresh, aromatic and healthier than regular tea bags.
BREW A CUP OF IMMUNI-TEA: Daily, 2 cups of our Rakshan green tea supports improved immunity. Boil 180ml water and let it cool for 1 minute. Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag. Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes and serve hot. A single pyramid tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.
20 Tea Bags
Product Shelf life (in days)
Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin