Stress Relief, Stamina
Natural, Vegan, Sugar Free
Ingredients: Green Tea 33% (Camellia sinensis), White Musli 5% (Chlorophytum borivilianum)^, Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)^, Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)^, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)^, Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris)^, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)^, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)^, Pipli (Piper longum)^
^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)
1 Serving Contains: Energy: 1.25Kcal, Carbs: 0.31g, Protein:0g, Fat:0g
Prabal stands for strength. Our green tea helps give you a boost of energy and vigour. It contains supreme-quality, handpicked tea infused with 11 Ayurvedic herbs. The energy-boosting properties of herbs such as White Musli, Gokhru and others aid men�s well-being. The tea is packaged in pyramid bags that are spacious enough for the leaves to unfurl to the fullest. This oozes an enriching flavour and aroma thereby elevating your tea drinking experience. ENRICHED WITH 10 REJUVENATING HERBS: Prabal is a composition of 33% green tea leaves and 67% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It contains 10 Ayurvedic herbs such as white musli, gokhru, ashwagandha, hibiscus and others. Their powerful properties rejuvenate your being. The herbs ooze an enriching aroma and flavour that uplifts your tea drinking experience.
BOOST STAMINA NATURALLY: Each herb has a positive impact on your stamina and vigour. White Musli is known as a tonic for physical weakness that helps rejuvenate. While gokhru helps increase vigour and improve performance. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that combats stress and hibiscus preserves youthfulness.
HANDPICKED WHOLE LEAF TEA FROM ASSAM: The Kapiva Prabal Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Whole leaf tea yields greater nutrition and has an enhanced flavour. The antioxidants help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall health.
PACKED IN PYRAMID TEA BAGS: Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume and allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest. These bags contain tea that is fresh, aromatic and healthier than regular tea bags.
BREW A CUP OF STAMINA: Daily, 2 cups of our Prabal green tea can help improve vigour. Boil 180ml water and let it cool for 1 minute. Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag. Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes and serve hot. A single pyramid tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.
20 Tea Bags
Product Shelf life (in days)
Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin