Digestion, Bloating, Constipation
Natural, Vegan, Sugar Free
Ingredients: Green Tea 29% (Camellia sinensis), Triphala^ 12%, Mint (Mentha spicata spp.)^, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon spp.)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)^, Senna Leaves (Cassia angustifolia)^, Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)^, Rose Petals (Rosa spp.)^, Bay Leaf (Cinnamomum tamala)^
^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)
1 Serving Contains: Energy: 3.6Kcal, Carbs: 0.9g, Protein:0g, Fat:0g
Paachaka literally means digestion. The nutrient properties of our tea help improve gut health. It comprises high-quality handpicked whole leaves from Assam infused with 11 digestive Ayurvedic herbs such as Triphala, Senna Leaves, Mint and many more. All of these aid digestion so you have a happy belly. The tea is packed in pyramid tea bags that offer an increased volume. This helps the tea leaves unfurl to the fullest and ooze an enriching aroma and flavour. UNIQUE BLEND OF 11 DIGESTIVE HERBS: Paachaka is a composition of 29% green tea leaves and 71% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It contains 11 digestive Ayurvedic herbs and spices such as triphala, bay leaf, mint, senna leaves and others. The digestive properties of these herbs promote a healthy gut. The herbs ooze an enriching aroma and flavour that uplifts your tea drinking experience.
SUPPORTS DIGESTION: The properties of each herb promote healthy digestion. Triphala soothes the stomach and rejuvenates the GI tract. Senna leaves have laxative effects that help fight constipation. Bay leaf helps detox. Further, mint stimulates digestive enzymes.
HANDPICKED WHOLE LEAF TEA FROM ASSAM: The Kapiva Paachaka Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Whole leaf tea yields greater nutrition and has an enhanced flavour. The antioxidants help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall health.
PACKED IN PYRAMID TEA BAGS: Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume that allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest. These bags contain tea that is fresh, aromatic and healthier than regular tea bags.
EMBRACE A HAPPY BELLY: Daily, 2 cups of our Paachaka green tea supports improved gut health. Boil 180ml of water and let it cool for 1 minute. Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag. Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes and serve hot. A single pyramid tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.
20 Tea Bags
Product Shelf life (in days)
Budwhite Teas Pvt. Ltd.
Country of Origin