Game Rules (How it Works) -
General Rules -
- Every day, a face-off will take place between the two teams playing that day on our Instagram and Twitter pages. You will have to make purchases from these products that are part of those team’s collections on the Cora website (www.corahealth.in).
- You can earn points by buying products from the team collection that you support. You will have time till the second innings of the match starts to make the purchase, after which it will not be considered. You must choose that corresponding Teams code at checkout.
CODES - 1. BLR, 2. DEL, 3. HYD, 4. MUM, 5. RAJ, 6. PUN, 7. CHN 8. KOL.
- If you support multiple teams, the highest purchase value will be counted.
- The leaderboard will be displayed at the end of each day, showcasing the person with the highest points.
- 5 contestants with the highest scores will move to the semi-finals. From there, the top 3 contestants will move to the finals.
- The person with the highest score at the end of the IPL will win.
Prediction Game -
- The game will be hosted at 5 PM on Instagram Stories and Twitter Polls.
- You will have to make predictions about the match.
How to Win Points -
- 100 Points is given to all the people who will sign up or have already signed up.
- When you make purchases, from your favourite team’s collection you can earn points. For the entire order, if your team wins, your order value will multiply by 10. But if your team loses, your order value will multiply by 2. These are your points
- For the Prediction Game - If you predict the winner of that match correctly, 50 points will be added to your total score.
Customer Incentives -
- The person with the highest score from the winning team will win a gift card worth Rs. 10,000 /-.
- The people with the highest score from the 2 runner up teams will win 1000 Cora Cash which is equal to Rs. 500/-. Each runner up team will have one winner.
- The person with the highest score with purchases from all the eliminated teams will get 500 Cora Cash which is equal to Rs. 250/-.