Shilajit: The Power-Packed Ayurveda
The Benefits of Shilajit
- Recognized for thousands of years for Its host of health benefits, Shilajit is an extraordinary ancient herb for holistic well being and endurance. Well, you might not exactly consider a jar of black tar-like goo appealing, but this effective remedial herb that is abundant in fulvic acid is soon to become your go-to supplement for rejuvenating your health. An Ayurvedic miracle herb that is made locally in India but known globally for its restorative properties.
- Shilajit exhibits robust aphrodisiac properties in men. It is a well known traditional remedy for boosting libido and promoting fertility in men. In healthy males, it supplements the improvement of blood testosterone and sperm production. Shilajit is the perfect agent for those struggling with infertility.
The Health Booster: Strength, Energy, Stamina and Vigour
- A lot of importance is featured on Shilajit’s qualities of revitalizing the body and boosting energy. Many healers have marvelled at the way it enhances the function of mitochondria (energy cells) in the body. Shilajit encourages the function of mitochondria by aiding them in oxygenating more efficiently. It helps in the elevated rendering of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which handles higher energy and stamina.
Companion for Better Mental Health
- Shilajit has a profound impact on guarding brain cells and addressing mental health issues like addiction, stress and anxiety. Because of its unique interaction with other drug substances, shilajit is renowned for subduing the urge for substance abuse and minimizing withdrawal symptoms. It also associates with GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid) level in the brain, leading to a considerable relief in anxiety and stress.
- Shilajit has a targeted mechanism for diminishing the inflammation caused by diseases. The bioactive ingredient present in Shilajit contains a plethora of anti-inflammatory properties. It is an impeccable antidote for pain and inflammation. The chief component of shilajit is fulvic acid that contains reactive groups responsible for antioxidant activity.
What to Look for While Buying Shilajit Supplements
- There is no doubt that shilajit contains umpteen health benefits, but excess consumption or intake of the impure version of it might lead to complications. Weakness, stomach ache, tiredness, headache or dizziness, rashes and allergies are some side effects of shilajit that one needs to be wary of. It is firmly recommended to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before adding it to your diet.