Recipes For Valentine's Day
What better way to mark this Valentine’s day than to express your affection for your partner through the one thing that brings us all together- good food! Being surprised with a fresh, healthy meal, brought to you right in bed, is a gesture that is sure to bring some sugar, spice, and everything nice to your relationship.
Here are some delicious ideas- using our True Elements products- to spark the romance during this time of celebration as a couple. So get your chef’s hat on and get ready to sweep your beloved off their feet!
Time taken for each recipe: 15 mins
1. Breakfast In Bed With Blueberry Banana Pancakes
A stack of fragrant, fluffy pancakes always just hits the spot, doesn’t it? We have just the recipe to make your mouths water:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp edible oil
- 1 large egg
- Salt to taste and add a handful of True Elements Dried Blueberries
- Peel and mash the bananas. Add melted butter and mix in the vanilla extract, the beaten egg, and a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, mix wheat flour with the baking powder and add this to the banana mixture.
- Add milk to the mixture and mix well.
- Put the oil in a non-stick pan and place it on medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, pour a ladle-full of batter and let it cook.
- Sprinkle some of the dried berries on top.
- Once the bubbles disappear, flip the pancake and allow it to cook for 2-3 mins.
- Serve the pancakes with your favourite toppings such as maple syrup and fruit for some extra love!
2. A Romantic Pink Smoothie Perfect For Sunset
This tempting pink smoothie will make you want to down it all in one go! It will energize you and your better half, while you see everything around you through rose-tinted glasses.
- ¾ cup True Elements Cranberries
- ¾ cup coconut water or any dairy product of your choice
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- Blend the cranberries till smooth.
- To this, add the coconut water or dairy product of your choice.
- Blend well.
- Add chopped banana pieces and blend till chunks disappear.
- Garnish your smoothie with fresh cranberries and serve your satisfying treat.
These delectable treats can be embellished with some of your best-loved toppings like chia seeds, nuts, cacao, fruits, mint and so much more. Wishing you all a lovely, indulgent but healthy Valentine’s Day!