Recipes For The Holi Season
With our favourite colourful festival upcoming, we want to get you in the mood at home by treating yourselves with colourful dishes and plates!
Here are some delicious, healthy and quick recipes you can make and enjoy this season:
1. Rose Muesli Parfait
You can never have enough of parfaits! The colourful and different layers makes every bite relishing and a perfect dessert for this season. Here is one recipe for Parfait which you can make with Muesli:
- 1 tsp Rose Syrup
- 1/4th cup White Chocolate
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup mixed fruits
- 1 cup True Elements Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli
- 2-3 tbsp milk (optional)
- Heat a pan and add fresh cream. Once small bubbles appear from the sides, turn off the heat and add white chocolate and rose syrup.
- If your ganache is thick, you can adjust the consistency by adding 2-3 tbsp milk in it.
- Keep it in the fridge for about half an hour.
- Remove it from the fridge and beat it for about a minute.
- Chop all the fruits and keep aside.
- You can make the parfait in mason jars, glasses or in a bowl.
- While assembling the parfait, first put rose ganache in the bottom.
- Add True Elements Crunchy Nuts and Berries Muesli on top of it.
- Now top it with mixed fruits.
- Add muesli on top of it.
- Top it with rose ganache once again.
Keep your camera on stand-by while you whip up this healthy, aesthetic dish!
2. Chia And Berry Layered Smoothie
Incorporating chia seeds into the diet could be tricky as eating them plain can get boring sometimes. Here we bring you a chia and berry smoothie that is rich in antioxidants and is very healthy. It indeed looks so colourful with the purple berry colours, the seeds & nuts toppings!
- 1/4 cup True Elements Dried Cranberries
- 2 tbsp True Elements Chia Seeds
- 2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fresh mulberries
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp True Elements Daily Dose Mix
- Soak chia seeds in milk for about half an hour.
- In a mixer jar, first add fresh mulberries and dried cranberries and grind them into a fine paste.
- Now add soaked chia seeds to the mixer jar and grind it well.
- At this stage, you can add honey depending on the sweetness of the smoothie.
- You can add milk to adjust the consistency of the smoothie as well.
- Serve the smoothie in a bowl. Top it with the daily dose mix and enjoy it chilled.
Try this refreshment to give yourself a tasty but healthy boost.
May your celebrations be as nourishing as they are vibrant. Happy Holi ya'll!