Get Creative With Super Seeds
For generations, our ancestors have included super seeds as a staple in their diets. At some point, many of us would have heard about their importance to our health but are reluctant to eat them in their raw forms.
1. Mango Chia Pudding
Chia seeds are pumped with healthy fats, proteins and calcium that can regulate glucose and decrease the risk of cancers.
- 2 tbsp True Elements Raw Chia Seeds
- 5 cups milk
- 1/4th cup mango flavoured compound
- For garnish - chopped chocolate and Mixed Seeds
- In a pan, mix raw chia seeds, milk and mango flavoured compound.
- Heat this mixture on low flame while stirring continuously till the chocolate melts.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Chocolate tends to thicken the pudding. If the consistency is not liquid enough, just add milk and mix.
Serve this tasty pudding with some mixed seeds on top!
2. Coffee And Dates Smoothie
Coffee and dates are both pumped with antioxidants that will keep illness away.
- 1 cup (100 ml) almond milk / plain milk
- 1/3rd cup True Elements Instant Oats
- ¼ cup cold brewed black coffee
- 2 dates soaked in milk
- 1 tbsp True Elements 5-in-1 Superseeds Mix
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Blend oats and dates together to form a smooth mixture.
- Add milk, coffee and vanilla essence and blend it again for a minute till mixed thoroughly.
- Take out the mixture in a glass and top it with True Elements 5-in-1 Superseeds Mix
- Add 2-3 ice cubes to enjoy a chilled smoothie.
A delicious glass of cold Coffee & Dates smoothie is ready to relish!
3. Daily Dose Rabdi
The combination of nuts, seeds and berries are full of essential nutrients and make a fine guilt-free snack.
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 3 tbsp True Elements Daily Dose Mix
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp milk masala (optional)
- Place the pan on medium flame and add ghee. Add 2 and a half tbsp of True Elements Daily dose mix.
- Roast until dried fruits swell up and nuts and seeds are golden brown. Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- Now remove the excess fat and add milk into the same pan. Allow the milk to boil.
- Add condensed milk and mix well. Add milk masala, if necessary.
- Add roasted Daily Dose Mix to this mixture.
- Mix well until the milk thickens.
- Once the milk thickens, remove it from the heat and serve hot or cold.
You will have a lovely desi dessert to curb your cravings!
Maintain a fit and fun lifestyle with these unique, healthy but yummy desserts. The super seeds present in these super-desserts will work wonders for your overall health.