Quick And Healthy Products For A Healthy Hustling Life
Daily hustles, mental and physical stress and loads of responsibilities keep us engaged throughout the day and we rarely realize that our health needs some attention too. At the same time, it’s also essential to relieve stress, eat healthy, and exercise regularly. Here, eating healthy refers to including all the nutritious and beneficial foods and herbs in the diet that can help your body function optimally.
To ease this, Kapiva has come up with a wide range of products that are already enriched with herbs and functional foods to meet your health goals. Have a look!
1. Kapiva Triphala Juice
Kapiva Triphala juice is a blend of three potential herbs - Haritiki, Bibhitiki, and amla that supports digestion and improves overall health. It is a concoction made from the Triphala kwatha (dry mixture).
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Triphala Juice
- Smooth bowel movement: Triphala acts as a mild laxative. Thus, it might help you clear your gut.
- Strong immunity: Triphala is rich in antioxidants that may support strengthening the immune system (1).
- Healthy gut and improved digestion: Triphala is known to promote proper digestion and absorption of food in the gut. This might prevent digestion issues as well as nutritional deficiencies to some extent (2).
- Reduced stress and anxiety: Triphala has an adaptogenic (stress-relieving) effect on the body that might help you cope with stress and prevent stress-induced conditions like anxiety.
Consume 30ml of Kapiva Triphala juice with 30 ml of water. You can take it at night after having your meals, early in the morning (empty stomach), or between two meals. Ideally, you can have Triphala twice a day.
What Makes Kapiva Triphala Juice Special?
The Triphala juice by Kapiva is vegan, keto-friendly, and gluten-free. It doesn’t have added sugar and preservatives.
2. Kapiva Noni Juice
Kapiva noni juice is a blend of noni with herbs like ashwagandha and garcinia for better nutrient absorption. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and bioactive compounds that support optimum health.
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Noni Juice
- Strong immunity: The mixture of noni, ashwagandha, and garcinia makes a healthy combination of antioxidants that might support the functioning of your immune system.
- Purifies blood: Noni aids in the removal of extra uric acid from the blood. This in turn might reduce the risk of uric acid deposition and gout (3).
- Improves skin and hair health: Noni contains vitamin C and selenium that might help in preserving the elasticity of your skin. Its antibacterial properties also help to reduce scalp irritation. This might result in healthy hair growth (4).
- Prevention and treatment of chronic conditions: Noni is known to prevent diseases like cancer. Research also proves noni has the potential to reduce arthritis pain. It might also enhance your heart health by improving the blood flow in the system (5).
- Day 1-3: 5ml (1 teaspoon) twice a day before meals
- Day 4-6: 10ml (2 teaspoons) twice a day before meals
- Month 1-6: 15ml (3 teaspoons) twice a day before meals
- Month 7 and post that: 10 ml (2 teaspoons) twice a day before meals
This is a standard dosage. For any increase or decrease in the quantity, you can refer to your doctor’s instructions.
What Makes Kapiva Noni Juice Special?
Kapiva noni juice also contains ashwagandha and garcinia that might promote stronger immunity. It is free from added sugar and preservatives. Further, it is a vegan, keto-friendly, and gluten-free product.
3. Kapiva A2 Cow Ghee
Kapiva A2 ghee is traditionally churned and prepared out of A2 milk which might be easier to digest and absorb as compared to regular milk. The product is also suitable for people suffering from lactose intolerance as A2 ghee has no evidence of causing stomach discomfort among these people (6).
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva A2 Cow Ghee
- Heart health: A2 milk contains healthy fats (omega-3 fatty acids) that might reduce bad cholesterol levels and enhance your heart health.
- Improves gut health: A2 ghee plays a role in improving intestinal functions and relieving stomach discomfort.
- Strong immunity: Kapiva A2 ghee is rich in vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, consuming it might support and strengthen your immune system.
- Reduces joint pain: The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of A2 ghee might help you get rid of joint aches caused due to stress and exertion.
How To Consume?
You can replace your cooking oil and butter with A2 Ghee. It can also be used in making salad dressings, spreads, and dips.
What Makes Kapiva A2 Ghee Special?
The ghee has no additional preservatives, flavours, or other additives that make it safe for consumption.
4. Kapiva Slim Shake – Chocolate And Mango Flavour
Kapiva slim shake is a low-calorie, high-protein, high-fibre meal replacement with herbs like cinnamon, green tea, green coffee bean, garcinia, and Boswellia. It also contains apple cider vinegar to enhance the benefits.
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Slim Shake
- Weight loss and management: Single serving of the slim shake gives you around 12.5g of protein and 3.2g of dietary fibres (10% of the RDA). Lower calories might help you achieve calorie deficit goals. The herbs added to the shake might also aid in meeting your weight goals by burning fat, reducing sugar cravings, improving your satiety levels, and enhancing your metabolism. Collectively, all the properties might help you lose or manage your weight (7,8,9).
- Complete nutrition: Kapiva slim shake contains over 12 superfoods including spirulina, soy protein, pea protein, carrots, etc. Thus, it is packed with a wide range of vitamins and minerals that might enhance your fitness.
- Healthy skin and hair: The slim shake contains nutrients like biotin, vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin E that might improve skin elasticity and rejuvenate the scalp promoting better hair growth.
How To Consume?
Add a scoop of Kapiva Slim shake and add it to 250ml water/milk. Shake it well and enjoy your meal! You can consume this shake once or twice a day. Note: Track your diet and calories along with the slim shake to meet your weight goals better.
What Makes Kapiva Slim Shake Special?
Kapiva slim shake is enriched with many ayurvedic herbs to enhance your health and metabolism. It does not contain added preservatives, refined sugars or any other additives. It is available in chocolate and mango flavours.
5. Kapiva Proteins With Herbs For Her
Kapiva’s women’s protein supplement is enriched with herbs and superfoods like noni, wheatgrass, and spirulina that might support women’s health and wellness. A single sachet of this supplement can give you around 16.1g of protein.
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Proteins
- Healthy bones and muscles: The supplement contains calcium and vitamin D that might help to improve bone health and strengthen the muscles (10).
- Reduced fatigue: Spirulina in the supplement supplies your body with iron. This might prevent or treat iron deficiency/anaemia and boost your energy levels by increasing the oxygen supply to the body.
- Skin and hair health: Nutrients like biotin, folate, vitamin E, and vitamin C present in the protein powder might help you enhance hair growth and improve skin elasticity.
- Weight loss and management: As the supplement is rich in proteins, fibres, along with the potential ayurvedic herbs, it might also help you to achieve your weight goals.
How To Consume?
Add the contents of a protein sachet to 300ml of water/milk and shake it well before drinking. You can have one sachet per day or according to the instructions by your nutritionist.
What Makes Kapiva Protein Special?
It is gluten-free, vegan, and does not contain refined sugar, preservatives, or harmful food colors.
6. Kapiva Biotin With Aloe Vera Gummies
Kapiva Aloe vera gummies are made with the goodness of aloe vera, beetroot, and strawberries. They are rich in biotin, vitamin E, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Aloe Vera Gummies
- Healthy hair: Biotin and vitamin E might support healthy hair growth and maintain the quality of your hair. Additionally, aloe vera extract has also been used to treat brittle hair and improve its strength (11).
- Clear skin: Aloe vera in these gummies might help you rejuvenate the skin cells and heal acne as well as scars. It also contains antibacterial properties that might prevent skin infections and acne.
- Slows down skin aging: Vitamin A is known to slow down the aging process and rejuvenate the skin cells. Thus, you might get anti-aging benefits of vitamin A along with vitamin E and vitamin C through these gummies.
How To Consume?
- Adults: 2 gummies per day
- Children: 1 gummy per day
What Makes Kapiva Aloe Vera Gummies Special?
They are rich in biotin, vegan, gluten-free, and low on calories.
7. Kapiva Ginger Burst Honey
Kapiva ginger burst honey is a blend of ginger and honey collected from the dense Himalayan forests instead of the farms. This is to leverage the benefits of the honey from dense forests as mentioned in the ancient ayurvedic medicine practice.
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Ginger Burst Honey
- Prevention against infections: Both ginger and honey have anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties that might prevent you from infections (12,13). The mixture of ginger and honey is also known to have anti-fungal properties.
- Relieves stress: Honey and ginger are rich sources of antioxidants that might help you relieve physical as well as mental stress and revive your energy.
- Reduces inflammation: The mixture of honey and ginger is known to have anti-inflammatory properties that might help you strengthen the immune system and improve overall health.
How To Consume?
There are no upper limits when it comes to the consumption of honey. You can apply Kapiva ginger burst honey on the bread or add it to the spreads, dips, and beverages. Note: Honey also contains simple sugar. So, it’s advisable to consider consulting your nutritionist before you plan to consume more than 2 tablespoons of honey per day.
What Makes Kapiva Ginger Burst Honey Special?
This honey is 100% natural, organic, unpasteurized, and gluten-free.
8. Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin
Kapiva Shilajit is exclusively sourced from Himalayan rocks. It is a blackish-brown resin that has been used in traditional Ayurvedic and Siddha medicinal practices of India.
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin
- Enhances physical performance: Shilajit is rich in antioxidants and it is also known to increase testosterone levels that might help you improve your energy levels.
- Relieves stress: Shilajit has adaptogenic properties that might play a role in reducing the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Improves sexual performance: Shilajit has been used to treat conditions like erectile dysfunction in ancient ayurvedic medicine. Further, consuming shilajit might also increase your stamina and thus improve sexual performance. It may also increase libido (sex drive) in males as well as females.
- Helps to deal with infertility issues: Research supports that shilajit might increase the quality, volume, and mobility of sperms that in turn helps in treating infertility issues.
How To Consume?
Take the quantity of shilajit that resembles a rice grain and mix it with warm water or milk. 350-500mg of shilajit is safe to consume every day.
What Makes Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin Special?
The Shilajit by Kapiva is tested in the laboratory and it is pure with zero contamination.
9. Kapiva Tangy Masala Supergrain Oats
Tangy masala super grains oats by Kapiva is a mixture of Oats, Ragi, Green mung, and Amaranth. It also contains some beneficial ayurvedic herbs like ashwagandha, spirulina, and noni. It is a ready-to-make product that saves your time, fills your stomach, and takes care of your health.
Benefits Of Consuming Kapiva Tangy Masala Supergrain Oats
- Weight loss and management: The oats mix is high in fibres and protein that might help you feel full for longer and achieve your weight goals.
- Relieves stress: Herbs like ashwagandha and noni have been known to play a role in relieving physical and mental stress. They might make you feel energized.
- Balances blood sugar levels: Oats, ragi, green mung, and amaranth might help you balance your blood sugar levels and prevent or manage diabetes.
- Balances lipid profile: Oats are rich in dietary fibres and antioxidants that might help you lower bad cholesterol levels, and prevent heart-related disorders.
How To Consume?
You can consume up to one pack of oats per day. The method to prepare them starts with adding ½ cup oats mixture in 200ml of water and cooking this for 3 minutes while constantly stirring in between. Your oats will be ready in just 3 minutes.
What Makes Kapiva Multigrain Oats Special?
Kapiva multigrain oats are quick to prepare and they are also enriched with beneficial ayurvedic herbs.
About The Author
Disha Doshi is an expert nutritionist with a post-graduation degree specializing in nutrigenomics along with nutrition and dietetics. She has worked with multiple organizations in her career and has a diverse background in life sciences and healthcare. With an additional flair for writing, Ms Disha comprises a perfect mix for an ideal healthcare marketing professional. While having worked on weight loss, endocrine disorders, cardiac disorders, and other lifestyle issues, she also has steady experience in biochemistry and molecular biology disciplines. Apart from that, she has also worked on balancing the human gut microbiome with diet, nutrigenomic dietary practices, and corporate nutrition. With a keen interest in Ayurveda, she is also engaged in linking the age-old Ayurvedic practices with modern dietary practices.