Vegetarian Keto Diet Plan: Indian Meal Ideas
If you have wondered why a keto style of eating has surfaced all around you, the benefits may speak for themselves. This diet incorporates foods that are high in healthy fats and low in carbohydrates. Those that struggle with weight loss, PCOS, acne and heart conditions might find this kind of diet helpful. For vegetarians, getting sufficient amounts of protein from plant or dairy sources can be difficult – or so it is believed to be. This is a myth and ketogenic meals are a perfect example of the balance you can establish while cutting out the unnecessary carbs. With these protein-rich ingredients, you can supplement your diet with the nutrients that keep your body feeling its best!
With these protein-rich ingredients, you can supplement your diet with the nutrients that keep your body feeling its best!
7 Day Meal Plan - Vegetarian Meals For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Protein is the macronutrient that is essential for the metabolic pathways in the body, and it is satisfying too. The necessary energy for our cells comes from fats instead of carbs in a keto diet. The proportion of these three macronutrients should be around 10-15% carbs, 65% fats and 25% protein.
- Breakfast: Start the day off with a healthy smoothie made with full-fat milk. You can use your favourite berries (like strawberries). Add a few chia seeds and nuts on top for extra protein.
- Lunch: Get in your daily vitamins and minerals with quinoa khichdi. This can be made with a side of papad.
- Dinner: A warm bowl of spinach and mushroom soup is sure to hit the spot.
- Breakfast: A hearty plate of paneer burji can be made with your preferred flavouring and some keto-friendly bread.
- Lunch: A nostalgic chole masala with Kabuli chana is a great option for lunch. You may consume it with roti made from low-carb flour.
- Dinner: A savoury pie with avocados, cheese and veggies will make a tasty end to the day.
- Breakfast: Make yourself a cheese omelette with some vegetables to elevate the nutritional value.
- Lunch: A fresh salad can be quick and easy with kale, avocado, cheese, chia or flax seeds and a splash of olive oil. If this is not filling enough, a cup of Greek yoghurt on the side may do the trick.
- Dinner: Finish your day on a light note with a plate of oats and some sprouts.
- Breakfast: Get going with a spinach omelette with a sprinkle of feta cheese.
- Lunch: With two egg muffins made with spinach, sundried tomatoes and cheese, you can boost your energy levels.
- Dinner: Invest time in making two servings of authentic Greek salad. You will need ingredients like olives, feta cheese, tomatoes and more.
- Breakfast: Brighten up your morning with a keto chocolate smoothie. It is delectable and healthy too.
- Lunch: Prepare a convenient egg and avocado salad for a wholesome lunch.
- Dinner: Heat up the oven and enjoy a vegetarian lasagna coupled with a big green salad comprising spinach, lettuce and more.
- Breakfast: Scramble up some eggs keto-style and get all the essential proteins you need.
- Lunch: Whip up some soya and paneer patties for a filling lunch. You can serve with a light salad and keto-friendly dressing,
- Dinner: Put your own twist on a classic stir fry with your favourite vegetables and tofu.
- Breakfast: Wake up with the sweet aroma of a warm vanilla milkshake.
- Lunch: For a creamy, indulgent lunch that is packed with protein, good fats and fiber – the egg-stuffed avocado is just the treat!
- Dinner: End your week with a luscious cheesy but low-carb risotto. You can put a healthy twist on a firm favourite by using cauliflower rice.
Snacks For Hunger Pangs
When we crave a quick bite between meals, most of our options are loaded with unhealthy carbs and fats. Thankfully, there is a vast selection of products online. Some of the products available on Cora Health are granola bars, trail mixes, chocolate bars and even ice cream. Bullet coffee, nuts and peanut butter are suitable snacks as well.